Part-Time Director of Children’s Ministries
Servant’s Heart Community Church
400 W. Mishawaka Ave., Elkhart, IN
Servant’s Heart is a restart daughter church of Trinity United Methodist Church in Elkhart. We are seeking the right person to develop and grow our Children’s ministries and develop ways to partner with the local schools to impact the lives of children with the Good news of Jesus Christ. This is a part-time position to start, with the potential for full-time as the ministry grows.
• Recruit, train, support and coordinate adult leadership for Sunday morning and Wednesday night activities of Children’s Ministries.
• Plan for, participate in and help coordinate combined Children’s events with the main campus.
• Develop and maintain regular communications with parents, volunteers, main campus and congregations regarding Children’s Ministries
• Lead and coordinate outreach programs before and after school
• Coordinate and participate in other events for Children
• Promote, facilitate and participate (as able) in Annual Conference camping ministries.
• Coordinate with the Director of Youth Ministries the transition of 5th and 6th grade students into Youth Ministries
• Other duties as assigned by Lead Missionary
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Ability to effectively communicate (both verbal and written)
• Demonstrate a close personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Experience in Children’s programming
• Possess a love for Children
• Experience in service to community
Email resume’ to: